SOCKEY ON HOCKEY

Like John Kincade, only I know what the fuck I'm talking about!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

It's hard to type without hands.

Current mood: roused

Current tunes:
Moulin Rouge soundtrack

Hello person and welcome to my blog. I am the most informed gender-ambiguous/androgynous sock puppet covering the hockey world today!
Though there are millions of Thrasher fans out there, and this blog will no doubt crash from time to time, I will do my best to keep this a free service!

This is the place to come for all of the latest information on the Atlanta Thrashers. I will update my site as breaking news warrants, and will also provide you with stories on my personal hockey experiences, written game recaps, audio clips from myself (as well as my many friends in the hockey community), and ANY opportunity to self-promote myself in any way!

With my knowledge and contacts in and around the hockey world, I am considered “The Source” for information about hockey. During the 2000-2001 season I was the first person to report that Thrasher defenseman Yannick Tremblay would be leaving the team. Tremblay averaged 19:27 minutes of ice time per game, registered 117 hits and 91 blocked shots in 1999-2000, and led all team defensemen with ten goals, 21 assists and 31 points. While posting on an online forum, I broke the news that it was just a matter of time and that Tremblay’s days as a Thrasher were numbered. Just over 1460 days later, training camp has opened in Atlanta and Yannick Tremblay is nowhere to be found!

Obviously with my inside contacts within the organization I continue to provide you with breaking news from behind the scenes and within the Thrasher organization. Feel free to email me at
jksockey@yahoo.com with questions, comments, or ideas!

Bite me,
JK

3 Comments:

  • At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Gnarls said…

    Dude! We partied in Rochester in '92!! YOU ROCK! Glad to catch up with you. Keep it real, stinky.

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why don't you hire Byron Dafoe to be your typing bitch? He can't be too busy right now.

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    STICK A SOCK IN IT LOOSER

     

Post a Comment

<< Home