SOCKEY ON HOCKEY

Like John Kincade, only I know what the fuck I'm talking about!

Monday, October 10, 2005

JK's Male Bag!

Current mood: Sprightly
Current tunes: Singin' In The Rain


It is time for the first ever installment of the JKSockey Male Bag. From time to time, especially on these rainy days, I will dig into my bag and answer a few questions from my readers. If you have a question you would like addressed or would like to know my opinion, drop me a line at jksockey@yahoo.com

Dear JK Sockey,
My older brother says you suck, but I think the insight and info you provide to the fans is wonderful. Keep up the great work!
-Clarice Gold, Roswell, GA

Quid pro quo Clarice, how old is your brother?
-JKS


Dear JK Sockey,
Do you think the Thrashers will make the playoffs?
-Michael Lee, Carrolton, GA


Only three games into the season, it is way too early to tell, but I am confident that by the end of the season, we will know if this is a playoff caliber team or not.
-JKS


Dear JK Sockey,
What are your thoughts on the Peter Bondra signing?
-Larry Shearer, Atlanta, GA


For as long as I can remember, I have always found Peter exciting. Especially one that brings added depth to the forward position. Being a respected member of the media affords me the unique opportunity of unlimited access to the team. If there is one thing I am looking forward to this season, it is going to the locker room and getting to see a lot of Peter.
-JKS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home