SOCKEY ON HOCKEY

Like John Kincade, only I know what the fuck I'm talking about!

Friday, January 26, 2007

LIVE AUDIO STARTS AT 7:30


Oh boy this is exciting! I am coming to you live from the arena, Harry Pohl is back at JK Sockey Headquarters and we are ready to provide you with our LIVE Audio Blog! I could be up in the rafters with the super nerds of hockey, dazzling you with a bunch of stupid graphs or sitting with the girls and critiquing player‘s looks, but instead I am WITH the people, and behind the scenes! Besides, if you‘ve been reading my blogs for any length of time you know that I have already covered the other two areas. I had a pie chart up here last season, and chose my All Sockey team back in September.


As usual, I am ahead of the pack, and to further prove that, listen here...



or...

Right Click Here and choose 'SAVE AS' to download the Sockey On Hockey Podcast

3 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Nug at night said…

    Jah - FEE !!!

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger J.K. Sockey said…

    I knew he had more than one fan!

    http://a802.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/20/m_9b625d58369d4fd3addf7d97368d9041.jpg

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Anonymous jimmy b said…

    we want more jah-fee!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home