SOCKEY ON HOCKEY

Like John Kincade, only I know what the fuck I'm talking about!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Season Wrap Up


With most of my audio equipmenat having been destroyed in the recent fire at my office, I have not been able to update you with any wonderful podcasts.   For some of my insight into the Thrasher playoff debacle you can check out SOUTHEAST SHOOTOUT.  I have made (and uploaded) several videos to both this site and YouTube (search jksockey) that I think you will enjoy.



I am not sure if these are fans or not.  They smelled like homeless people...


 



Here is my view from press row.  I sat on Jeff Schultz's lap!


 



Look, another flamer!  This fire scares the toe-jam out of me...


 



The Blueball Bloggers trying to come up with a positive way to spin the outcome of Game 1.




Game one player introductions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home