SOCKEY ON HOCKEY

Like John Kincade, only I know what the fuck I'm talking about!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Thrasher Luck

Second intermission and I just saw John Kincade slap Marcel Hossa on the ass. Just when I thought the night could not get any worse. He was basically making out with Colton Orr last intermission.

I am not surprised the Thrashers are losing, but I did not expect them to smell it up this bad. It’s awful quite in that dressing room right now. This is the time when a veteran would usually step up and call players out, but who’s going to do that? Kozlov? Hossa? Smellenby? This team has disappeared.

Hopefully, there will at least be some fighting this period. It’d be nice to see Andy Sutton get one last ass whipping before the season comes to a crashing halt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home