SOCKEY ON HOCKEY

Like John Kincade, only I know what the fuck I'm talking about!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Breaking News On Granite Exelby

My sources are reporting that Granite Exelby has signed a contract with the Thrashers that will overpay him until the 2010-11 season. The offensively challenged Exelby will earn a total of $4 million (US) over the next three years to periodically get lost in the defensive zone trying to make a big hit on a 3rd line left wing. The GM was quoted as saying, “It’s like having Mandy Sutton at 2/3 the cost.”

1 Comments:

  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Harvey "Moustahce" Hot Dawg said…

    God damn, I love this place.

    Not to worry sockie, every team needs a rectangle headed defenseman like Granite.

    and thanks for the info.. I KNEW there was something up with Sutton. Tell me does he hang out with Sean Hill? Do they shop together? Another rectangle headed d-man if I've ever seen one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home