SOCKEY ON HOCKEY

Like John Kincade, only I know what the fuck I'm talking about!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Trade Deadline Playoff Push

Hi Everybody!

I know what you are thinking, “Where have you been all year JK?”
Well, honestly, what did I miss? Nothing I have not been watching for the last eight years. Today we saw the continuation of the “Five Year Plan”, and I haven’t been this disappointed since Billy Jafee asked me if I wanted to tape his stick.

“Run a hockey team? They couldn’t run a foot race!”
I am not going to blame Don Waddle, I am going to blame the ass-huffers known as the Atlanta Spirit. What other owner(s) is/are too cheap to hire a coach? I believe Waddle’s hands are tied and when he is fired at the end of the season, I would not be shocked to see Bruce Livingston or Ed Piskowitz take over as coaches. My source has always indicated that though they have a knack for saving money they usually have their collective head up their asses, and that was prior to being fired in a cost cutting move. Lets face it, the Atlanta Spirit is a ten-headed monster with shit for brains. Yes, I said TEN HEADED because I counted this guy’s monster-truck of a head twice:



At least Holenfield has an excuse for being mentally retarded.


I am not really bothered about losing Hossa. He has always done a Doug Henning-like disappearing act in the playoffs.


Bye bye, playoff hopes!

I did however, like saying Dew-pweeeeee a lot. Adding Kobe Armstrong, Edge & Christian gives the Thrashers the deepest 3rd and 4th lines in the NHL, and it’s evident that those lines are set for playoff push. What DOES bother me is what the other SE teams did leading up to the deadline, they improved themselves.

In other news, Alexi Shitnik was quoted as saying, “I haven’t had flu symptoms in 4 days.” I hope you have somebody read this to you, telling people you had the flu was Waddle’s way of making an excuse for benching you for your garbage defensive play. Denying those reports tells me you are as stupid off of the ice as you appear to be on it. Stop talking and go practice skating backwards you money stealing cinder block!

I want to go on the record as saying The Falconer IS a hack. When I get the fire damage that ravaged my recording studio fixed, I’ll invite him to join me for a podcast. For now, I am just going to include his name on my bloggers to increase my hit count.

Stuff a sock in it!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey anklet, you're right on. This ownership group makes Dollar Bill Wirtz look like Georgie Steinbrenner.

    I say move 'em to Saskatoon. The owners are clueless, the team is miserable, the fans are insufferable and the bloggers are hacks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home